對話原文
Oh, Christy, good, you're still here.
克麗絲蒂 真好 你還在
Adam and I want to talk to you.
亞當和我想跟你談談
Oh? Oh, good.
是嗎 很好
Yes. Yes, please do.
請談吧
I really feel like you owe Adam an apology.
我真的覺得你欠亞當一個道歉
What? No.
什么 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Last time you and I spoke, you were killing him for me.
上次我們說話時 你還要為了我殺了他
- What? - It's symbolism.
-什么 -是象征說法
Uh, that was before I heard Adam's side of the story.
那是在我聽到亞當?shù)恼f法之前
Oh, thank you, Bonnie.
謝謝你 邦妮
Oh, yes.
沒錯
"Thank you, Bonnie."
謝謝你 邦妮
I see how it is now.
我看出來了
A little nighttime nookie-nookie pillow talk,
晚上光光地吹吹枕邊風
suddenly he has a side?
突然他還有說法了
- I do. - He does.
-我有 -他有
今日重點:
欠:owe。欠某人某物,owe sb sth
道歉:apology。動詞是apologize
象征主義,象征手法:symbolism。動詞是symbolize,表示“象征,符號化”??梢钥闯龊芏鄤釉~的結(jié)尾都是-ize形式
夜間的:nighttime
枕邊風:pillow talk。這個詞更常用的意思是“枕邊悄悄話,枕邊細語”
(來源:滬江英語)